Black beauty Presents is hiring.
We are currently seeking a company Editor. Must be able to;
- fix any grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors.
- They also double check that names, places, and organizations are spelled properly
- and that facts, dates, and statistics are accurate
- be able to pass an editing test
- make sure the book or short story flows.
- Meet deadlines
Preferred: English degree.
Previous editing experience
This is the perfect job for college students. We are also seeking someone who charges one flat rate.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties, responsibilities, and functions. An assistant helps with time and daily management, scheduling of meetings, correspondence, and note-taking. The role of a personal assistant can be varied, such as making memos, taking notes, scheduling meetings, emailing, scheduling posts, implementing policies, making spreadsheets, and etc.
This position pays 10.00 based on experience
Must pass a test to make sure that the person pays attention to details and must be professional with a positive attitude
We are currently a motivated Marketing and Communications Assistant to work on ground breaking campaigns. This innovative firm was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies.
-Implementation of marketing plans, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
-Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
-Marketing opportunity for revenue -Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
-Responsible for branding, advertising, maintaining client relationships and introducing products to the consumer market
-Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
– 0-5 years’ experience managing public and marketing events, retail, sales, promotions, campaigns
– BS in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or related experience
– Proven ability to establish strong relationships with the consumer, business and/or clients
– Proven ability to develop and execute successful communications/marketing strategies and plans
– Proven ability to plan and execute events
– Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
– Demonstrated ability to contribute to both a strategic and an operational level
– Ability to work with urgent deadlines, flexible priorities and manage multiple high-priority assignments – Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
Send resume salary requirements to email@example.com
Willing to train the right person.