A Hustler’s Love has me Twisted
Circumstances will change your life in a blink of a eye. Kaz, hood rich, young straight boss was living his best life until he crossed paths with Seka. Seka , single mom holding it down for herself, her daughter wasn’t looking for love to hang with her girls, talk shit and live her best life. Circumstances happened when their paths crossed as they both were working hard, playing even harder when a chance encounter will change both of their outlook forever.
Meet Author: Vixen Monreaux
Vixen Monreaux is an urban fiction authoress and poetess from Dallas. She is currently affiliated with Black Beauty Presents publishing, where she has recently release Baddies Only and Baddies Only 2: Kandy Kisses. She is currently working on one of two poetry pieces, Verses X Vibez: Unfiltered, a collection of her most intimate pieces. She is aiming to pursue writing as a full time career and build her networking movement for underground artists.
- Describe yourself in three words.
- Creative eccentric and daring.
- How old were you when you started writing?
- I was still in middle school.
- When did you discover that this would be your profession?
- At a poetry reading in my living room.
- If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor?
- My poetry mentor, Queen Lyric.
- What are a couple of your all-time favorite books?
- “The Sisters of APF” by Zane
- “The Family Business” by Carl Weber
- “Unconditionally Single” by Mary B Morrison
- Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
- I work 40 hrs. a week, but if I can get it in at work, I do it and right now
- I’m trying a word limit a day for my next piece.
- What genre are your books and what draws you to this genre?
- Living vicariously through writing, urban fiction
- What inspired your latest book and its title? How new ideas sparks up in your mind when you write a book and when you get completely satisfied with output?
- I’m anything but a Lil Wayne fan, but he’s got a verse that says, “ I got a sign on my….that says “bad bitches only”. I can literally find inspiration in an abundance of places.
- Please describe what the story/book is about.
- The main thing is women in a lucrative escort business, because I’ve literally witness woman sell themselves for less. I wanted to write some drama-filled piece that a woman is worth more than she could every really realize. I also wrote about things that happen in all kinds of communities with our women.
- Who is your intended audience and why should they read your book? What makes your endeavors unique?
- I think everyone deserves a chance in the world of books, If I fail at urban fiction I can still write my poetry. If people read my urban works and then turn around an d read my poetry they’d witness all of me. It’s not just about the money for me, that’s a bonus.
Read her books
Love gives you a crazy kind of brave ~ Unknown
The world of Crazy continues…
Hez and A’riyah, return to deliver more twists and turns with a touch of crazy. You can’t make someone love you….Or can you? With one man fighting to hold on to a night of passion and another on the hunt to locate his lover and an ex who vows to get revenge, will leave you wondering who will survive? Have things gone a little too far? What once was A’riyah’s way out maybe become her worst nightmare. Prepare to experience All Types of Crazy!!